A brief profile:
Shivohaam began his journey as the owner and founder of India’s first CrossFit box in 2009 and grew to train some of India’s biggest celebrities, coaches, athletes and thousands of fitness enthusiasts! He has now finally moved his presence to the online platform with the purpose of training and educating many more professionals and fitness enthusiasts around the world.
Some people are passionate about their profession while others practice their passion and make it their profession. The man in question, who seems to have lived his life on this principle, is Shivohaam who has been a former professional national level swimmer and water polo player as well.
Inclined to sports since his early days, Shivohaam would do crossfit in Melbourne and it didn’t come along as surprise when he decided to train professionally and start his own gym in Mumbai.
Primarily a fitness enthusiast, Shivohaam possesses a power-packed personality with abundant talent. “Ability and age don’t matter in your workout” quips Shivohaam who is a staunch believer in working hard to stay fit and giving priority to your health.
Shivohaam is truly a revolutionary personality constantly re-inventing himself and redefining the concepts of Health and Fitness. Being a thorough professional he does not believe in shortcuts to reach ones goals. After successfully establishing his dream project in 2009 as a leading fitness centre in the country, he takes each day as a challenge because what does not challenge you cannot change you.
He abides by the philosophy of love what you do and do what you love. Optimistic, easy-going, dynamic and versatile at the same time he continues to commit himself to learning, exploring and broadening his horizons.
He has come up with a wide range of programs with options of Live group sessions and online personal sessions.
His training ranges anywhere from CrossFit training, a method where all workouts are based on functional movements, and these movements reflect the best aspects of gymnastics, weightlifting, running, rowing. To conventional weight training with a combination of cardio, core and freehand workouts. All depending on the temperament, fitness level and goal of the client.
Shivohaam is the person behind Aamir Khan’s body transformation for the movie Dhoom 3 and he has now helped him lose 22kgs for his upcoming film Lal Singh Chaddha. He is currently training Ranbir Kapoor for his next project and also training Jacqueline Fernandez. He has also trained celebrities like Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor, Jacquline Fernandes, Rani Mukherjee and Jacky Bhagnani, Kangna Ranaut, Pariniti Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha, Abhishek Bacchan,
- Experienced crossfit coach for the past 13years
- Been a crossfit athlete for 5 years
- National level swimmer and college Waterpolo captain of junior n senior college
- Head coach at shivfitjuhu, shivfitbandra, shivfitcolaba, smaaashshivfit, shivfitvarsova
- Crossfit level 1 and 2 coach
- Certified crossfit gymnastics coach
- Certified crossfit running/ endurance coach
- Certified crossfit weightlifting coach
- Certified crossfit strength coach
- Owner and founder of india’s first crossfit box
- Co-founder of the brand ShivFit
- Reebok master trainer for crossfit in India (6 years)
- Fitness Brand ambassador for reebok india
- Brand ambassador for Avvtar protein (3 years)
- Founder of ShivFit battle of the fittest (india’s first national level fitness competition)
- Curator for crossfit competition at Reebok Unrest
- Fitness expert for tv show: India’sasli champion with mr. Suniel Shetty
- Fitness expert/co-host for online show called Shaadi-fit on times mxplayer
- Winner of economic times fitness excellence award:
- Winner of fitness award by Asia global spa
Follow Shivohaam on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shivohamofficial/
Leave a Reply